About Us

Briscoes Dairy was established in 1950, by the late Bernard Briscoe, who first started delivering milk straight from his farm to the doorsteps of the villagers of Huxley.

After being taken over by his son Graham, who expanded the delivery area greatly using electric and petrol vehicles, Briscoes Dairy out-grew the small base in Huxley and was relocated to the village of Tarvin in the late 1980’s. The company is now run by Graham and his sons Edward and Charlie and continues to grow and offer even better service to the families and businesses in the areas of: Tarvin, Kelsall, Barrow, Tarporley, Little Budworth, Tattenhall, Huxley, Waverton, Christleton, Chester and surrounding areas.

Call us today on 01829 740272 or email info@briscoesdairy.co.uk